In the busy life everyone wants everything fast. We don’t get time even for learning. For this, qcfinance.in has come up with an innovative training program – THE WEEKEND COURSE.
It consists of 3-5 hours of customized/on-demand courses which will be completed in just one weekend. Either the learner can ask for specific topics to be completed during the weekend or he/she can opt for one of the shorter version of our full time courses. We match you with tutors on New York City, Manhattan during evening just after your job. Our theme is project based and the outcome of the learning is a real product for you.
This will be your key to faster & better learning.
Courses Covered in THE WEEKEND COURSE program:
Now ask for as low as just one customized session (1 hour) from qcfinance.in at $20.
Bloomberg Aptitude Test Prep Course
Eight main points about the course:
- Highly flexible and tailored as per needs of individual.
- Sensitization on derivative, quant, fixed income, portfolio, VAR modelling.
- Gives introduction to all features of Bloomberg Terminal.
- Provide introduction about all profiles in Finance.
- Helpful for passing FRM, CFA, and other Finance certification exams.
- Prepares for career advancement in Financial Analysis.
- Right mix of data Analytical, Ethics, Finance concepts.
- Helpful for MBA Finance aspirants.
(Shorter version of our full course for those who don’t have enough time left for BAT)
Important suggestions regarding strategy:
- Economics is one thing where you need to focus a lot, this subject is also tricky in CFA Level 1.
- Analytical reasoning is required especially for Quant ideas, I will revise the questions. Especially arranging things to specific heads and professionals. for these question you need to see the CAT or AIMCAT.
- Corporate valuation in equity 1 and 2.
- Economics and Investment banking are the most sought of and most loved subject hence they become high scoring. Also there are most taught at IIMs and investment management and finance markets are less taught.
- Do all what you know first.
Topics Covered In This Course:
- Strategy to take BAT.
- FRA/Corporate/Equity Valuations/Ratios.
- Investment Banking.
- Bloomberg terminal.
- Bond/Fixed Income Market/ Derivatives.
- Interpreting Market News.
- Analytical Reasoning.
MATLAB For Financial Engineering (Shorter Version)
If you are working as a financial analyst or are an aspiring financial analyst, knowing MATLAB can help you be productive and enhance your employ-ability. MATLAB is a sophisticated statistical and scientific analysis tool as well as a numerical computing environment which can help you visualize and interpret sets of data effectively. The best aspect of MATLAB is that you don’t need a programming background to program using MATLAB. Its simple to pick up and really versatile in usage.
- Provide introduction about all Quantitative roles in Finance
- Sensitization on derivative, quant, fixed income, portfolio, VAR modelling
- Examples with real data to enhance your IQ (US Municipal Bonds)
- Under the applicability and use on Bloomberg or Reuter Websites (Introduction to tickers, RIC)
- Real recent examples and real cases which are hot in the market
- New Interpretation, terminologies, and basic IQ for the subject covered
- Helpful for technical analysis and Financial Time Series Analysis
Topics Covered In This Course:
- Introduction to Programming on MATLAB. Comparison with R , SAS, Excel, etc.
- Introduction to Quant Finance: Derivatives, Fixed Income, Portfolio, VAR.
- Data types and cell arrays, Data Handling & Visualization in MATLAB, 2-D and 3-D graphs.
- Structures, strings, logical operators, control flow, data analysis and visualization.
- Polynomials, optimization, integration and differentiation.
- Five MATLAB toolboxes for Financial Engineering.
- Financial times series, Distributions, VAR.
- Portfolio Optimization.
- Black Sholes and Monte Carlo.
VBA For Financial Engineering (Shorter Version)
Here is how this course helps you:
- Provide introduction about all Quantitative roles in Investment Banking
- Sensitization on derivative, Quant Equity corporate IB, fixed income, Monte Carlo
- Understand the applicability and use on Bloomberg or Reuters Websites (Introduction to tickers, RIC)
- Learn the new interpretation, terminologies, and learn with the examples with real data to enhance your Financial-IQ
- Gain full confidence in Quantitative modelling which can be expanded to any platform
- Pick knowledge about exams like CFA, FRM, BAT, SAS etc
- Improve your chances of passing exams, getting in quantitative profiles
- Learn with the real recent examples and real cases which are hot in the market
Topics Covered In This Course:
- Introduction to Programming on VBA. Comparison with MATLAB, R , SAS, Excel, etc.
- Introduction to Quant Corporate Finance: WACC, Beta, Time series, EV/EBITDA screening weighting etc.
- Data types, ranges and cell arrays, opening file, Data Handling & Visualization.
- Logical operators, control flow, data tables, functions, dependencies, joining strings, delimiter and data validation.
- Distributions, FRM, VAR.
- Techniques for Handling Missing data.
- Investment Banking Quant.
- Data Pulling into Excel.
- Portfolio Optimization, Black Sholes and Monte Carlo.
- Econometrics: Multiple Regression and Logistic Regression.
Quant Finance Interview Prep Course
This is a one-on-one course for providing proper individualistic approach and prepare you for quant finance interviews. This course will help you in making a proper strategy to crack the interviews. It consists of 5 classes of an hour each. It will focus on various questions that can be asked during the interviews & how to tackle them. Different case studies of various quant finance companies will also be discussed so that you can tackle such questions with ease. Both Aptitude & Financial part would be taken care of. Proper materials would be provided along with some recommendations for books.
- Be fully prepared for quant job
- Get all mandatory information for cracking interviews
- Get all necessary material you need for quant interviews
- Presentations and PDFs will be provided
- Class duration: 1 hour/class
The Weekend Course program will cover one of the above course (as chosen by the learner) & will be completed within one weekend only with 1-2 classes each on Saturday & Sunday of that weekend. Each course is charged at $60 & will be completed in one weekend.
Note: Learners can also come up with specific topics which they want to learn & the course will focus only on that topics.
Qcfinance.in regularly come up with unique courses as per the need of it’s global clients. We connect you to the right tutors in NYC, just after you job for an hour, with the right content (so that your exhausted mind can grasp stuff), supported by an offshore team. Many of our learners take a session just after their job at Manhattan / NYC! New York City/ Gurgaon / Indore / Online
Custom Video Solutions:
In yet another innovation to simplify things for our learners, qcfinance.in has introduced the Custom Video Solutions Options. If a learner has some specific query but don’t have the time to come to live online class, then he/she can ask for custom video solution for the query. qcfinance.in will make a video recording that will be uploaded to YouTube or given directly to the learner in mp4 format for there viewing. A learner can go through the recording as per there convenience. If still doubts exist, he/she can email us anytime for clarifying them.
Here are some examples of custom video solutions provided by qcfinance.in:
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype Id: qcfinancein