Learn SharePoint with a certified instructor who holds 8+ years experience
Now ask for as low as just one customized session (1 hour) from qcfinance.in at $20.
- 20 hours of LIVE interactive & engaging online classes.
- LIVE screen sharing based demonstration.
- A certified instructor with 8+ years experience.
SharePoint training is a crucial step towards your career growth.
Here is why:
- To work better together : Connect with your colleagues in new and creative ways. Easily find and work with people who have the right skills, expertise, and shared interests.
- To work faster : Quickly become more productive. SharePoint 2010 works seamlessly with technologies you currently use, including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange Server, and Microsoft Unified Communications.
- To work smarter: Make better business decisions. Easily find the right business information—regardless of who created it, what format it’s in, or where it lives.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Setup the SharePoint architecture.
- Define fields, create content types and list instances.
- Use new SharePoint templates and Projects found in Visual Studio 2010.
- Display webs and lists with a Web Part.
- Create user controls and delegate controls.
- Creating event handlers and custom list forms.
- Create Master pages, themes and custom styles for the entire web site.
- Use a Sandbox for SharePoint development.
- Use jQuery with SharePoint.
- Create Core Foundation Site definitions.
- Assign right and permissions to individual and groups.
- Consume .NET assemblies and WCF services.
- Create custom actions and navigation providers.
SharePoint Training for Developers online course Package:
- 15 LIVE interactive online classes
- Course timings in IST: 6 PM to 10 PM
- Courseware: 2 docs
- 3 online tests
SharePoint Training for Developers online course Outline
- SharePoint as a Development Platform
- Creating a Site
- Lists and Pages
- SharePoint Architecture
- Developing SharePoint Solutions with Visual Studio 2010
- Writing Managed Code with the SharePoint Object Model
- Programming Lists with Managed Code
- User Controls and Web Parts
- SharePoint Client Object Model
- Programming with List Items and Custom List Forms
- Basic Look and Feel
- Master Pages
- Sandbox Solutions
- Site Definitions and Web Templates
- Navigation and the Ribbon
- Business Connectivity Services
- Workflow Basics
About The Teacher:
Gulab Chand Tejwani PMP MCT
Prof. Gulab Chand Tejwani has more than 10 years of project and teaching experience for IT subjects like SharePoint, CCC and SEO. His style of teaching is practical with lots of relevant LIVE examples. He holds a degree in B.Sc.(Maths) as well as a PGDCA. He is also DOEACC 0 Level, PMP, MCT, MCPD, MCTS, MCAD certified as well. He is a member of CSI (Computer Society of India) and ACS (Australian computer society).
In Case of Any Queries, Please contact Us: email@example.com.