Exam topics include
- Verify the assumptions of ANOVA.
- Analyze differences between population means using the GLM and TTEST procedures.
- Perform ANOVA post hoc test to evaluate treatment effect.
- Detect and analyze interactions between factors.
- Fit a multiple linear regression model using the REG and GLM procedures.
- Analyze the output of the REG procedure for multiple linear regression models.
- Use the REG procedure to perform model selection.
- Assess the validity of a given regression model through the use of diagnostic and residual analysis.
- Perform logistic regression with the LOGISTIC procedure.
- Optimize model performance through input selection.
- Interpret the output of the LOGISTIC procedure.
- Score new data sets using the LOGISTIC and SCORE procedures.
Prepare Inputs for Predictive Model Performance
- Identify potential problems with input data.
- Use the DATA step to manipulate data with loops, arrays, conditional statements and functions.
- Reduce the number of categorical levels in a predictive model.
- Screen variables for irrelevance using the CORR procedure.
- Screen variables for non-linearity using empirical logic plots.
Measure Model Performance
- Apply the principles of honest assessment to model performance measurement.
- Assess classifier performance using the confusion matrix.
- Model selection and validation using training and validation data.
- Create and interpret graphs (ROC, lift, and gains charts) for model comparison and selection.
- Establish effective decision cut-off values for scoring.
Prerequisite Basic Concepts
- descriptive statistics
- inferential statistics
- steps for conducting a hypothesis test
- basics of using your SAS software
Introduction to Statistics
- examining data distributions
- obtaining and interpreting sample statistics using the UNIVARIATE and MEANS procedures
- examining data distributions graphically in the UNIVARIATE and SGPLOT procedures
- constructing confidence intervals
- performing simple tests of hypothesis
t Tests and Analysis of Variance
- performing tests of differences between two group means using PROC TEST.
- performing one-way ANOVA with the GLM procedure.
- performing post-hoc multiple comparisons tests in PROC GLM.
- performing two-way ANOVA with and without interactions.
- producing correlations with the CORR procedure.
- fitting a simple linear regression model with the REG procedure.
- understanding the concepts of multiple regression.
- using automated model selection techniques in PROC REG to choose from among several candidate models.
- interpreting models.
Linear Regression Diagnostics
- examining residuals
- investigating influential observations
- assessing collinearity
Categorical Data Analysis
- producing frequency tables with the FREQ procedure
- examining tests for general and linear association using the FREQ procedure
- understanding exact tests
- understanding the concepts of logistic regression
- fitting univariate and multivariate logistic regression models using the LOGISTIC procedure
- business applications
- analytical challenges
Fitting the Model
- parameter estimation
- adjustments for oversampling
Preparing the Input Variables
- missing values
- categorical inputs
- variable clustering
- variable screening
- subset selection
- ROC curves and Lift charts
- optimal cutoffs
- K-S statistic
- c statistic
- evaluating a series of models
Now ask for as low as just one customized session (1 hour) from qcfinance.in at $20.
One on One Customized Training:
qcfinance.in believes in personalized touch so that our clients are completely satisfied with our service. In this regard, we offer One on One Customized Training to our clients.
These Training are provided on requests by our clients & are customized according to their individual needs.
The course structure & timings for these training are highly flexible, classes are scheduled as per the convenience of our clients.
Note: If you miss a scheduled one on one class, then don’t worry, you can reschedule it at your convenient time & the missed class won’t be counted. You may defer a class any number of time. Also, you get life time access to materials which gets constantly updated.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype Id: qcfinancein