Personalized 60 hours of Live interactive classes to help you learn RDBMS AND Advanced SQL
Our Approach for RDBMS AND Advanced SQL course is individual specific. In this regard, we offer one on one RDBMS AND Advanced SQL sessions for better overall preparation. The classes are customized according to the requests made by our students. We can cut short the classes or extend them as per the requirements of our students. This way we can serve them much better.
Course Fee would be
Now ask for as low as just one customized session (1 hour) from qcfinance.in at $20.
This Course is meant for who are beginner in Database technology.
This course is mainly focusing on the theoretical aspects of RDBMS AND Advanced SQL with few practical sessions. For all the sessions that will be covering in this particular course will be always relating to some of the real time scenarios so that it will be helpful for your career in database. Course will be mainly focusing on real time scenarios in the IT industry and along with the theoretical sessions we do have parallel Practical sessions too. And it covers most of the Advanced SQL Concepts which is widely used in IT industry.
On completion of this course, successful participants will be able to:
- Perform effectively as entry level software professionals.
- Writing different Queries to access the database.
- Develop and maintain programs in the platform they have studied.
- Contribute as members of a team.
- Get a hands-on experience on the concepts learnt during the course.
Who Should Attend–
This course is for Graduates and postgraduates also for working professionals who doesn’t have any idea about the database concepts. This course will be useful for people who are looking to crack a database Related job interview or who are going to work on database without any prior knowledge on SQL. And anyone who needs to design, develop and maintain SQL databases.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of relational databases ensure refined code by developers.
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data.
- Run data manipulation statements (DML).
- Control database access to specific objects.
- Manage schema objects.
- Manage objects with data dictionary views.
- Retrieve row and column data from tables.
- Control privileges at the object and system level.
- Create indexes and constraints; alter existing schema objects.
- Create and query external tables.
- The design of databases, including normalization.
- Improving performance with indices and partitions.
- Presenting different perspectives on the data with views.
- Programming databases with stored procedures and triggers.
- Data warehouses and data marts.
- Protecting against data degradation and SQL injection
Benefits To You
Gain expertise in relational database data management as you learn how to effectively use SQL commands against your business data. These features will help you query and manipulate data within the database, use the dictionary views to retrieve metadata and create reports about their schema objects.
Language of Instruction: English
- 60 Interactive Live classes
- Schedule: 9AM-11 PM IST Weekdays & Weekends
- 10-15 PPTs
- It is a personalized one-to-one course
- Course starts within a week of enrollment
- Free download access for course content and class recordings
Why should you enroll in this course?
- Provides details about RDBMS AND Advanced SQL
- Highly flexible and tailored as per needs of individual
- Gain confidence in RDBMS AND Advanced SQL which will add to your profile
- Examples with real data to enhance your IQ
- Contains right blend of learning and practice (Ratio 6:4)
- Real recent examples and real cases
- New interpretation, terminologies, and basic IQ for the subject covered
How this course will benefit you?
- Adding to the profile by learning RDBMS AND Advanced SQL.
- Base for learning advanced SQL
- Perfect platform for launching a career in RDBMS AND Advanced SQL.
Topics covered in the course:
|Class No.||Topic||Class duration (in hours)|
|1||Introduction to Database Management System.||2|
|2||Basic Concepts in DBMS||2|
|3||Client Server Computing.||2|
|8||Operations on DBMS(DDL,DML)||4|
|9||Security & Integrity.||2|
|10||Structure_&_Architecture of DBMS.||2|
|12||Evolution Of Database Management System.||2|
|13||Advantages_&_Disadvantages of DBMS.||2|
Note: *Mix can be changed as requirements
|1||Introduction to SQL||2|
|2||Syntax for SQL scripts||2|
|DML & DDL|
|And & Or SQL|
|Order By SQL|
|4||Insert Into SQL||4|
|Select Top SQL|
|Inner Join SQL|
|6||Left Join SQL||4|
|Right Join SQL|
|Full Join SQL|
|Select Into SQL|
|7||Into Select SQL||4|
|Create Table SQL|
|Not Null SQL|
|8||Primary Key SQL||4|
|Foreign Key SQL|
|Create Index SQL|
|Auto Increment SQL|
|10||Null Values SQL||4|
|Null Functions SQL|
|Data Types SQL|
|DB Data Types|
|Group By SQL|
Note: *Mix can be changed as requirements
Link for the course on wizIQ:
Link for Youtube videos:
Link for the course on Udemy:
Learning RDBMS AND Advanced SQL
Custom Video Solutions:
In yet another innovation to simplify things for our learners, qcfinance.in has introduced the Custom Video Solutions Options. If a learner has some specific query but don’t have the time to come to live online class, then he/she can ask for custom video solution for the query. qcfinance.in will make a video recording that will be uploaded to YouTube or given directly to the learner in mp4 format for their viewing. A learner can go through the recording as per there convenience. If still doubts exist, he/she can email us anytime for clarifying them.
Here are some examples of custom video solutions provided by qcfinance.in:
Note: If you miss a scheduled one on one class, then don’t worry, you can reschedule it at your convenient time & the missed class won’t be counted. You may defer a class any number of time. Also, you get life time access to material which gets constantly updated.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
She is working in SAP as a database developer with 2 years of total experience. Have completed MCA from Christ University.
Frequently Asked Questions: http://qcfinance.in/FAQ.pdf
Contact Us: email@example.com
Skype Id: qcfinancein