About current projects in Joint Software Development
We are looking for someone to co-develop Risk software in three domains:
- ESG (economic simulation generator) required for insurance and other companies to predict economic scenarios
- Big data for fixed income analytic – Python, R, MongolDB, etc
- ALM / Other types of Stress testing
Looking for providers of analytics about the financial markets.
Possible partners profile:
Ran by a team of former bank traders, brokers and portfolio managers based of New York.
Specialist products focussed on Fixed Income & STIRs, FX and Central Banks that are used by traders and sales professionals at most major banks, brokers and proprietary trading houses.
To fills that gap, collecting and filtering through the information swamp and combining it with analytics, ML, DL from analytics engine and our own analysis to provide a granular and finer view.
Sample product suite and offerings:
- Fixed Income: written, intraday, time sensitive, coverage of Global Bonds, IR Swaps, Futures/Options & Repo
- Central bank analysis and modeling to predict and better prepare for the future
- Consultancy and training on market drivers, real-world economics, politics and their market implications