Use ASP.Net 4.5/ Visual studio 2012 to architect scalable, reliable and robust web application
- One-of-its kind course.
- Course price is very low compared to other such courses.
- You learn from a certified instructor.
- Course is practicals-oriented, you learn by doing.
- Helps you prepare for Microsoft exam 70-486.
Now ask for as low as just one customized session (1 hour) from qcfinance.in at $20.
ASP.NET MVC 4 is a framework for building scalable, standards-based web applications using well-established design patterns and the power of ASP.Net and the .NET Framework. This course will help you learn this powerful framework with an overview of concepts as well as practical uses in real-world applications. As an add-on benefit, the course also helps you prepare for Microsoft exam 70-486 (Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications).
Pre-requisite : You should have Visual Studio 2012 as well as beginner level understanding of C# programming to take this course.
Key Highlight -> You learn from a certified trainer at a very attractive price!
- 16 hours of LIVE interactive online classes (all classes are instructor-led and real-time) – will be held between 6 PM – 10 PM IST.
- You can view the recordings of the classes to review and revise the lessons any number of times.
- Handouts after every class.
- Module 1: Exploring ASP.NET MVC 4
- Module 2: Designing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Module 3: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Models
- Module 4: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Controllers
- Module 5: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Views
- Module 6: Testing and Debugging ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Module 7: Structuring ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Module 8: Applying Styles to MVC 4 Web Applications
- Module 9: Building Responsive Pages in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Module 11: Controlling Access to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Module 12: Building a Resilient ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Application
- Module 13: Using Windows Azure Web Services in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Module 14: Implementing APIs in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Module 15: Handling Requests in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Module 16: Deploying ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
About The Teacher:
Gulab Chand Tejwani PMP MCT
Prof. Gulab Chand Tejwani has more than 10 years of project and teaching experience for IT subjects like SharePoint, CCC and SEO. His style of teaching is practical with lots of relevant LIVE examples. He holds a degree in B.Sc.(Maths) as well as a PGDCA. He is also DOEACC 0 Level, PMP, MCT, MCPD, MCTS, MCAD certified as well. He is a member of CSI (Computer Society of India) and ACS(Australian computer society)
In Case of Any Queries, Please contact Us: email@example.com