1 on 1 MATLAB Course for Engineering, Humanities and Finance (mix of online and online course)
Core subjects of the course (5 classes):
- Sequence, formulas (Introduction to Programming. Operating and basic applications)
- The program flow control commands terms (if else)
- Loops (for, while, do while, switch case)
- Vectors, matrices, functions, arrays, cell arrays, indexing
- Graphics (charts, heading, heat maps, 2D & 3D charts)
After the core areas, based on your requirement you can choose between Electrical, Mechnical, business or other sub domains.
For example, Mech Engineering elective would have the below courses (5 classes):
- Finding equivalent system of forces and moments.
- Calculation of cable tensions planar structure.
- Calculation of cable tensions spatial structure.
- Calculation of forces complicating flat rods.
- Calculation of spatial complicating rods forces.
- Calculation of forces on the busy main buildings.
- Moment of inertia. Calculation of the busiest buildings on forces deploying forces.
Y. Rybakov. MATLAB summary lectures. Ariel 2010.
Auzinger W, Fabianek C Fabianek P Pawlik S An Introduction to MATLAB Department of Applied Mathematics and Numerical Analysis Vienna University of Technology 2003 62 p.
Chapra SC Applied Numerical Methods with MATLAB for engineers and science 3rd ed 2012 674p.
Prakash A Introduction to Computing with MATLAB, School of Civil Engineering Purdue University. 2002 92p.
Higham DJ and Higham N MATLAB Guide 2000 p302.
Palm J Introduction 6. to MATLAB for engineers University of Rhode Island 2010 577p 3rd ed.
Downey A.B. Physical Modeling in MATLAB 2011 p98.
Ruina A Pratap R Introduction to statics and dynamics Oxford University Press (Preprint) Most recent modifications on January 30, 2011 1033 p.
Szolga V Theoretical mechanics 2010 204p.
Pellegrini S and A Rodriguez An Introductory course in MATLAB Master in Business Administration and Quantitative Methods 2008 43 p.
Hibbeler R.C. Statics and mechanics of materials SI edition 2004 792p.
JA very Polewczak 12. MATLAB basic primer Oxford University Press, 2002. Last updated November 2009. 72 p